- Lessons are booked by the semester which consist of 8 to 9 lessons
|Piano, Guitar, Bass, Drum Lessons
1/2 hour: $30
1 hour: $55
| Lessons for 2 People (Any Instrument)
1/2 hour: $38
1 hour: $79
|Violin, Vocal, Sax, Clarinet, Bouzouki
1/2 hour: $30
1 hour: $55
1 hour- $26.50
|Adult Group Guitar Classes
1 hour: $25
- New students are welcome to join at any time. Only the difference is charged.
|SEMESTER DATES||REGISTRATION DUE||HOLIDAYS/CLOSURES|
|Sept 1 – Oct 31, 2012||Aug 15, 2012||Mon, Sept 3, 2012 (Labor Day)
Mon, Oct 8, 2012 (Thanksgiving)
|Nov 1 – Dec 31, 2012||Oct 15, 2012||Mon, Dec 24th, 2012 (Christmas Eve )
Tue, Dec 25, 2012 (Christmas Day)
Wed, Dec 26, 2012 (Boxing Day)
|Jan 1 – Feb 28, 2013||Dec 15, 2012||Mon, Dec 31, 2012 (New Years Eve)
Tue, Jan 1, 2013 (New Years Day)
Mon, Feb 18, 2013 (Family Day)
|Mar 1 – Apr 30, 2013||Feb 15, 2013||Fri, Mar 29, 2013 (Good Friday)
Sun, Mar 31, 2013 (Easter Sunday)
|May 1 – Jun 30, 2013||Apr 15, 2013||Mon, May 20, 2013 (Victoria Day)|
|Jul 1 – Aug 31, 2013||May 15, 2013||Mon, July 1, 2013 (Canada Day)
Mon, Aug 5, 2013 (Civic Holiday)
Fri, Aug 9 – Sun, Aug 11, 2013
(Taste of Danforth)
- All cancellations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations given to the teacher or sales staff are not valid.
- Students may cancel one lesson per semester by giving more than 24 hours notice otherwise the lesson is forfeit.
- Your one cancelled lesson can be made-up within the same semester or the value can be deducted from the cost of next semester.
- Students enrolling in jam sessions can not cancel individually; only one cancellation is granted when the entire group cancels together.
- All subsequent cancellations beyond one per semester will not be refunded, credited, or made-up.
- There are no refunds for any unused lessons.
- If a student gives notice of a cancellation at the time of booking & payment, the cost will be deducted from the current semester.
- Unused cancellations beyond one cannot be banked towards subsequent semesters.
- A lesson which is missed but not cancelled will not be made up or credited.
- Extreme circumstances/illnesses are dealt with on a case-to-case basis and the student must present a signed doctor’s note
- Once the student has taken the first lesson of the semester, he/she is committed to finishing the semester. If the student decides to quit or discontinue, no refunds will be granted.
- Students who wish to discontinue lessons must provide notice one week prior to the next registration date.
- Lesson payments are due 15 days prior to the start of each semester. You may pay by cash, debit, or credit card. We accept payments over the phone with credit card.
- Students are urged to use AUTOPAY* to avoid missing the due dates and losing their lesson spot and having to wait in line at the store.
- We do not accept personal cheques.
- If you miss the payment due date, you will be removed from next semester’s schedule.
- If you wish to claim music lessons on your taxes, you must keep all your receipts. We do not provide backdated receipts.
*AUTOPAY uses your Visa/MC to process your next set of lessons without you having to wait in line. Payments are processed 2 weeks prior to the start of the next semester. This service prevents you from forgetting to renew your lessons and losing your favorite lesson schedule.